Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed Annual appears attended Auxiliary believe Bible blessing called cause Chapel character Christ Christian Church Collection congregation consider death desire discourse ditto divine duty effect established expected expressed faith father feel formed friends give given Gospel grace hand happy heart held Holy hope important instruction interesting island Jesus John king labours language late letter live London Lord means Meeting Messrs mind ministers Miss Mission Missionary Society months morning native nature never object observed occasion opened persons pleasing poor pray prayer preached present received religion religious Report respect School Scriptures sent Sermon soul Spirit Street Subscriptions Sunday things tion town Tracts Treasurer truth various whole wish worship young
176. oldal - One shall say, I am the Lord's; And another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; And another shall subscribe with his hand unto the Lord, And surname himself by the name of Israel.
250. oldal - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
14. oldal - Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him, for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. " Woe unto the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
176. oldal - And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions : And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
407. oldal - And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation ; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them ; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
15. oldal - For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the Lord of Hosts.
452. oldal - For the fitches are not threshed with a threshing instrument, neither is a cart wheel turned about upon the cummin ; but the fitches are beaten out with a staff, and the cummin with a rod.
183. oldal - Both young men, and maidens ; old men, and children : Let them praise the name of the LORD : for his name alone is excellent ; his glory is above the earth and heaven.