Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Helon's Pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Tr. [By J. Kenrick]
Gerhard Friedrich a Strauss
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according altar ancient appear become began Bethsaida blessing body brought burnt-offering called carried command course court covered death described earth Egypt Elisama entered Essenes eyes father feast feelings festival friends gate give given ground hand happy hast head heard heart heathen heaven Helon high-priest hills holy hour Iddo Israel Jehovah Jericho Jerusalem Jews Jordan Josephus journey judges Kings lake land length Levites light lived looked Lord means mentioned mind morning mother mount Myron never offered once Page passed plain praise pray prepared present priests prophet reached received remained respecting rest says seemed seen Selumiel seven side sins sons speak stood Sulamith temple thee thing thou thought tion took travellers tribe turned unto valley whole youth
105. oldal - For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work : I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
309. oldal - BLESS the LORD, O my soul : And all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, 0 my soul, And forget not all his benefits : Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction ; Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies ; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things ; So that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
35. oldal - A fire devoureth before them ; and behind them a flame burneth : the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness ; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
3. oldal - HOW doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people ! How is she become as a widow ! she that was great among the nations, And princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary!
310. oldal - As for man, his days are as grass; as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth : For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone ; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
299. oldal - The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
92. oldal - And Solomon stood before the altar of the LORD in the presence of all the congregation of Israel, and spread forth his hands toward heaven...
92. oldal - Yet have thou respect unto the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O LORD my God, to hearken unto the cry and to the prayer, which thy servant prayeth before thee to day : that thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, even toward the place of which thou hast said, My name shall be there : that thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which thy servant shall make toward this place.
71. oldal - And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.