Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer ARTICULATION beautiful body called character child close course dark dear death deep earth emphasis examples EXERCISES Explain expression eyes face falling falling inflection father fear feel give given hand happy hath head heard heart heaven hold hope hour inflection kind king land laws LESSON light live look Lord manner marked means mind mother nature never object once paragraph Parse passed pause person poor praise PRONUNCIATION QUESTIONS receive Repeat requires rest rising Rule seemed seen sense sentence ship side sometimes sound speak Spelled and Defined spirit stand Tell thee thing thou thought thousand tion tone turned unto voice whole wind words young
183. oldal - Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
180. oldal - Hast thou given the horse strength? Hast thou clothed his neck with thunder? Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper? The glory of his nostrils is terrible. He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: He goeth on to meet the armed men.
181. oldal - Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents : but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
331. oldal - And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
241. oldal - I have been in the deep ; in journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren ; in weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
182. oldal - These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
175. oldal - Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, Like as a shock of corn cometh in in his season.
287. oldal - tis said, when all were fired, Filled with fury, rapt, inspired, From the supporting myrtles round They snatched her instruments of sound, And, as they oft had heard apart Sweet lessons of her forceful art, Each, for Madness ruled the hour, Would prove his own expressive power.