« ElőzőTovább »
1. AN Act to enable Her Majesty to accept the Services of
the Militia out of the United Kingdom, for the vigorous
2. An Act to permit Foreigners to be enlisted and to serve
5. An Act to apply the Sum of Three millions three hundred
thousand Pounds out of the Consolidated Fund to the Service
of the Year ending the Thirty-first Day of March One thousand
6. An Act to apply the Sum of Twenty Millions out of the
Consolidated Fund to the Service of the Year One thousand
7. An Act to extend to Ireland the Provisions of the Eighteenth
8. An Act for raising the Sum of Seventeen millions one hun-
dred and eighty-three thousand Pounds by Exchequer Bills
for the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and
9. An Act to suspend the Decline of the Customs Duties on Tea
from and after the Fifth Day of April One thousand eight
10. An Act to enable a Third Principal Secretary and a Third
Under Secretary of State to sit in the House of Commons. 15
11. An Act for punishing Mutiny and Desertion, and for the
14. An Act to authorize the Inclosure of certain Lands in pur-
suance of a Report of the Inclosure Commissioners for England
15. An Act for the better Protection of Purchasers against Judg-
ments, Crown Debts, Cases of Lis pendens, and Life Annuities
16. An Act to authorize the letting Parts of the Royal Forests
of Dean and Woolmer, and certain other Parts of the Heredi-
tary Possessions of the Crown.
17. An Act to carry into effect a Convention between Her
19. An Act to remove Doubts as to the Commissions of Officers
of Militia in Ireland who have omitted to deliver unto the Clerk
of the Peace Descriptions of their Qualifications, and to indem-
nify them against the Consequences of such Omission, and to
amend the Law relating to the Militia in Ireland.
20. An Act for granting to Her Majesty an increased Rate of
Duty on Profits arising from Property, Professions, Trades,
21. An Act for granting certain Duties of Customs on Tea,
Coffee, Sugar, and other Articles.
22. An Act for granting certain additional Rates and Duties of
24. An Act to amend an Act of the Second and Third Years of
King William the Fourth, for amending the Representation of
the People in Scotland, in so far as relates to the Procedure in
County Elections in that Country.
25. An Act to allow Affirmations or Declarations to be made
instead of Oaths in certain Cases in Scotland.
26. An Act to continue an Act of the Thirteenth and Four-
teenth Years of Her present Majesty, for enabling the Judges
of the Courts of Common Law at Westminster to alter the
27. An Act to amend the Laws relating to the Stamp Duties on
Newspapers, and to provide for the Transmission by Post of
28. An Act to provide that the Property or Income Tax payable
in respect of the Income from Ecclesiastical Property in Ireland
shall be a Deduction in estimating the Value of such Property
for the Purpose of Taxation by the Ecclesiastical Commis-
29. An Act to make further Provision for the Registration of
Births, Deaths, and Marriages in Scotland.
30. An Act to empower the Commissioners of Sewers to expend
on House Drainage a certain Sum out of the Monies borrowed
by them on Security of the Rates, and also to give to the
said Commissioners certain other Powers for the same Pur-
35. An Act to continue the Act for extending for a limited
Time the Provision for Abatement of Income Tax in respect of
36. An Act to repeal the Stamp Duties payable on Matricu-
37. An Act to apply the Sum of Ten Millions out of the Conso-
lidated Fund to the Service of the Year One thousand eight
38. An Act to allow Spirit of Wine to be used Duty-free in the
Arts and Manufactures of the United Kingdom.
39. An Act to facilitate Grants of Lands and Tenements for the
Purpose of Religious Worship and other Purposes connected
40. An Act for further promoting the Establishment of Free
Public Libraries and Museums in Ireland.
41. An Act for abolishing the Jurisdiction of the Ecclesiastical
Courts of England and Wales in Suits for Defamation. 129
42. An Act to enable British Diplomatic and Consular Agents
abroad to administer Oaths and do Notarial Acts.
43. An Act to enable Infants, with the Approbation of the Court
of Chancery, to make binding Settlements of their Real and
44. An Act to amend an Act of last Session, to provide for the
Establishment of a National Gallery of Paintings, Sculpture,
and the Fine Arts, for the Care of a Public Library, and the
Erection of a Public Museum, in Dublin.
45. An Act for further assimilating the Practice in the County
Palatine of Lancaster to that of other Counties with respect to
46. An Act for disafforesting the Forest of Woolmer.
47. An Act to continue an Act of the Eighteenth Year of Her
present Majesty, for charging the Maintenance of certain poor
Persons in Unions in England and Wales upon the Common
48. An Act for the better Administration of Justice in the Cinque
49. An Act to indemnify such Persons in the United Kingdom
as have omitted to qualify themselves for Offices and Employ-
ments, and to extend the Time limited for those Purposes
51. An Act to continue the Exemption of Inhabitants from
Liability to be rated as such in respect of Stock in Trade or