Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Aaron absurd actually Adam alleged Apostles appears assertion Author fays believe Bishop Butler cafe Canaanites certainly Chap Christian command consequently consider contends creatures death declared Deut disciples Dispensation Divine Authority doctrines duty enjoined eternal evidence Exod expressly fact false falsehood fame Father fense final judgment forged Gospel Holy human Ibid Idolatry immediately inconsistent inspired interpolated Israelites Jerusalem Jesus Jesus's Jewish Jewish Law Jews John John xiv John xvii Law of Moses Law of Reason ligion likewise Lord Luke mankind manner Matth means ment Messiah Miracles mysterious National Natural Religion never objection Old Testament particular passage Paul perfect Peter Pharisees preach precepts Priests principle proof proper Prophets prove punishment pure racter regard religion of Christ religion of nature religious Sadducees says Scripture SECT shew suppose taught teach thing thor thou tion true truth unto utterly Voltaire whole words worship Writers xxiv
23. oldal - This title then read many of the Jews : for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city : and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that He said, I am King of the Jews.
22. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand ; and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, king of the Jews ! And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
102. oldal - He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath One that judgeth him : the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
272. oldal - See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
161. oldal - But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles ; but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
268. oldal - And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables...
218. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it ; if that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
322. oldal - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of -wolves : be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men : for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues. And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
256. oldal - And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.
267. oldal - Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect; yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought; but we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory : which none of the princes of this world knew, for had they known it they uuuld not have crucified the Lord of Glory.