Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts answered behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brought called cast chap clause cometh commanded dead death delivered disciples earth evil eyes faith Father fear flesh gave Gentiles give given glory grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Ghost Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge judgment king kingdom land light live Lord Luke Mark Matt pass Paul peace Peter preach Priests prophets Psal received righteousness saved say unto seen sent servant shew sins soul spake speak Spirit thee thine things thou thou hast thou shalt took truth unto viii walk witness written αυτού αυτούς αυτώ δε εις εκ εν επί Ιησούς και ου ουκ ούν προς το τον του τω
187. oldal - Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy.
114. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field, which indeed is the least of all seeds, but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
230. oldal - And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming : even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs, and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
503. oldal - Hereby know ye the Spirit of God : every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God : and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
316. oldal - IN the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said: — Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
14. oldal - For a small moment have I forsaken thee ; But with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; But with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, Saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
27. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary ; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
534. oldal - In all their affliction he was afflicted, And the angel of his presence saved them : In his love and in his pity he redeemed them ; And he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
43. oldal - And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness, and all manner of disease among the people. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatic, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.