Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admiration affection affectionate afford appear appointed attention believe blessing called cause chapel character Christ Christian church circumstances conduct considerable conversation course dear death delight delivered desire directed divine duties early engaged enjoy enter excellent excited expect expressed faith father feel give glory gospel grace hand happy hear heard heart heaven holy honour hope Hoxton important impression influence interesting Jesus kind labours letter live Liverpool Lord means meet mind minister ministry morning nature never object observations occasion pastor perhaps persons pleasing pleasure pray prayer preached present pulpit reason received religion respect Sabbath scenes seemed sermon soon soul Spencer Spirit student talents tell things THOMAS thought tion town unto whilst wish write young youth
194. oldal - But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear. " For verily I say unto you that many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
204. oldal - Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, So that I come again to my father's house in peace ; then shall the Lord be my God : and this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house : and of all that thou shalt give me, I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
316. oldal - Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep, and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.
250. oldal - So sinks the day-star in the ocean bed, And yet anon repairs his drooping head, And tricks his beams, and with new-spangled ore Flames in the forehead of the morning sky...
129. oldal - I've none to smile when I am free, And when I sigh, to sigh with me. Yet in my dreams a form I view, That thinks on me, and loves me too ; I start, and when the vision's flown, I weep that I am all alone.
220. oldal - So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD. And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Beth-peor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.
37. oldal - But let us who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breast-plate of faith and love ; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
251. oldal - And hears the unexpressive nuptial song, In the blest kingdoms meek of joy and love. There entertain him all the saints above, In solemn troops and sweet societies That sing, and singing in their glory move And wipe the tears for ever from his eyes.
104. oldal - Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.
10. oldal - It was my guide, my light, my all, It bade my dark forebodings cease; And through the storm and danger's thrall, It led me to the port of peace. Now safely moored, my perils o'er, I'll sing, first in night's diadem, For ever and for evermore, The Star, the Star of Bethlehem.