Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action animals apostles appears become believe Bible body called cause century character Christ Christians church common connection considered contained course divine doctrine doubt earth employed entirely evidence existence express fact faith feel future give given Gospel Greek ground hand Hebrew Holy human idea important interest justification knowledge language learned less light living manner Mark matter Matthew means mind mode nature never object opinion original passages period person present principles probably providence punishment question reader reason received reference regard relation religion remarks respect result righteousness says Scriptures seems sense sins Socrates speak spirit stand suppose teach Testament things tion translation true truth universal views volume whole writers
42. oldal - Canst thou by searching find out God? Canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? Deeper than hell; what canst thou know? The measure thereof is longer than the earth, And broader than the sea.
377. oldal - Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
388. oldal - Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
457. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be meat in mine house, And prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, If I will not open you the windows of heaven, And pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
125. oldal - Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men : forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God ; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
120. oldal - And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever.
380. oldal - Bless the LORD, ye his angels, That excel in strength, that do his commandments, Hearkening unto the voice of his word.