Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ALFRED arms aweary bird Blow break breath Clara Vere cloth cold coming dark dead dear death door dreary dying echoes Edition Ellen engraved eyes face fair fall feet fell flash flow flowers folds thy follow golden grave Gray grow half hands happy hath hear heard heart heaven hills hither HOME hundred KEGAN PAUL King kiss land late Let them rave lies light live London lost lute Maud moon morning mother move never night o'er Oriana Pass Paternoster Square Poems Publishing Queen rain rest Ring river Rode Roll rose round shadow shining Singing sleep smiled SONG speak star Successors Swallow sweet tears tell TENNYSON thee thine thou thought thro tree turn valley Vere de Vere voice wake West wheel whither wild wind wood
77. oldal - And answer, echoes, answer, dying, dying, dying. •TEARS, IDLE TEARS, I KNOW NOT WHAT THEY MEAN.' ItEARS, idle tears, I know not what they mean, Tears from the depth of some divine despair Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes, In looking on the happy Autumn-fields, And thinking of the days that are no more.
73. oldal - Sweet and low, sweet and low, Wind of the western sea, Low, low, breathe and blow, Wind of the western sea ! Over the rolling waters go, Come from the dying moon, and blow, Blow him again to me ; While my little one, while my pretty one, sleeps.
95. oldal - RING out wild bells to the wild sky, The flying cloud, the frosty light: The year is dying in the night ; Ring out, wild bells, and let him die. Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow : The year is going, let him go ; Ring out the false, ring in the true.
117. oldal - And out again I curve and flow To join the brimming river, For men may come and men may go, But I go on forever...
75. oldal - The splendor falls on castle walls And snowy summits old in story : The long light shakes across the lakes, And the wild cataract leaps in glory. Blow, bugle, blow, set the wild echoes flying, Blow, bugle ; answer, echoes, dying, dying, dying.
67. oldal - But, O, for the touch of a vanished hand, And the sound of a voice that is still!
122. oldal - Then they rode back, but not, Not the six hundred. Cannon to right of them, Cannon to left of them, Cannon behind them...
49. oldal - AND on her lover's arm she leant, And round her waist she felt it fold, And far across the hills they went In that new world which is the old...
24. oldal - Lady Clara Vere de Vere, Some meeker pupil you must find, For were you queen of all that is, I could not stoop to such a mind. You sought to prove how I could love, And my disdain is my reply. The lion on your old stone gates Is not more cold to you than I.