Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
activity animal appear attend beauty become behold believers blessings blood body cause character Christ Christian concerns consequence consider continually death desirable discourse divine duty earth effect enjoyment eternal evidence evil excite exertions exhibited existence expression faith Father favour frame future give glorious glory gospel grace hand happiness hear heart heaven Hence Holy Spirit honour human immediate important improvement influence instruction interesting Jesus justified kingdom knowledge light little foxes live Lord mankind manner means ment mind ministers moral nature never object perfect person prepare present promote prove raised reason receive relation religion render respects resurrection reward rich righteousness salvation saved Saviour sense serve sinners sins soul spirit things thou thought thousand tion true truth unto varied variety various whole wisdom wonderful
312. oldal - It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying, Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his Maker?
345. oldal - For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
269. oldal - And he said also unto his disciples ; There was a certain rich man which had a steward ; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. And he called him and said unto him ; How is it that I hear this of thee ? give an account of thy stewardship ; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
269. oldal - And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely : for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
178. oldal - For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
234. oldal - Although the fig-tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines ; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat ; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
208. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
114. oldal - Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean. But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the Lord his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
78. oldal - And they said one to another, We are verily guilty concerning our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul, when he besought us, and we would not hear; therefore is this distress come upon us.