Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able added answer asked believe better Bible blessing brother called child Christ Christian comfort dear death duty entered eyes faith father fear feel felt gave girl give given God's gospel grace hand happy hear heard heart heaven Holy hope hour interest Jesus kind knew lady learned leave light lived look Lord Mary matter means mind Miss morning mother never night once passed peace perhaps poor pray prayer present promise question received religion remember replied rest rich Saviour seemed sins sister soon sorrow soul speak spirit sure taken tell thank thee things thou thought told true trust truth turned unto voice walk wife wish woman young
284. oldal - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience : Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind ; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
143. oldal - FOR a closer walk with God ! A. calm and heavenly frame ! A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb...
173. oldal - We are journeying unto the place of which the LORD said, I will give it you : come thou with us, and we will do thee good : for the LORD hath spoken good concerning Israel.
78. oldal - And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
30. oldal - If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain ; if thou sayest, "Behold, we knew it not;" doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?
226. oldal - THROUGH all the changing scenes of life, In trouble and in joy, The praises of my God shall still My heart and tongue employ.
141. oldal - A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city; and their contentions are like the bars of a castle.
52. oldal - Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which Is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.