Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Album of Love, Containing Love Thoughts [In Verse] by Many Contributors
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
beams bear beauty beloved beneath bird bless bliss bloom blue blush bower breast breath bright brow charm cheek cold dear death deep dream dwell e'en earth earthly faded fair faith fall Farewell fear feel fire flame flower fond gentle give green happiness hath hear heart heaven hope hour LANDON leaves light lips live lonely look love thee Love's meet melt mighty mind morning never night o'er once pain passion past path perfume prove pure rapture rest rich rose round shade shed shine sigh silent skies smile soft song sorrow soul sound speak spell spirit spring star storm stream summer sweet tear tell tenderness thine things thou thought tone treasure tree true voice waters wind wings woman's woman's love young youth
75. oldal - Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove. O, no! it is an ever-fixed mark That looks on tempests and is never shaken; It is the star to every wandering bark, Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
85. oldal - Ah me! for aught that ever I could read. Could ever hear by tale or history, The course of true love never did run smooth: But, either it was different in blood; Her.
53. oldal - They sin who tell us Love can die, With life all other passions fly, All others are but vanity. In Heaven Ambition cannot dwell, Nor Avarice in the vaults of Hell ; Earthly these passions of the Earth, They perish where they have their birth ; But Love is indestructible. Its holy flame for ever burneth, From Heaven it came, to Heaven returneth...
70. oldal - Subtle as Sphinx; as sweet and musical As bright Apollo's lute, strung with his hair; And when Love speaks, the voice of all the gods Make heaven drowsy with the harmony.
73. oldal - OH ! the days are gone, when Beauty bright My heart's chain wove ; When my dream of life from morn till night Was love, still love. New hope may bloom, And days may come Of milder, calmer beam, But there's nothing half so sweet in life As love's young dream : No, there's nothing half so sweet in life As love's young dream.
70. oldal - From women's eyes this doctrine I derive : They sparkle still the right Promethean fire ; They are the books, the arts, the academes, That show, contain, and nourish all the world...
69. oldal - But love, first learned in a lady's eyes, Lives not alone immured in the brain; But, with the motion of all elements, Courses as swift as thought in every power, And gives to every power a double power, Above their functions and their offices.
27. oldal - I *d have you do it ever : when you sing, I 'd have you buy and sell so ; so give alms ; Pray so ; and, for the ordering your affairs, To sing them too : when you do dance, I wish you A wave o' the sea, that you might ever do Nothing but that ; move still, still so, And own no other function.