Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accomplished amongst angel Arian beast began beginning blasphemous blood brought called captivity carry cast cause centuries chapter Christ Christian church coming complete concerning contained continuance Daniel death denote destroy destruction determined discourse divine doth doubt dragon earth emblem emperor empire enemies event exact faith fell fixed former forty four France give given glory God's half hand hath head heaven High holy horns hundred important infidel interpretation Italy judged judgment king kingdom latter little horn Lord mind months mouth opened papacy papal particulars pass period present principles prophecy prophetic reason received reign revelation Rome saints scripture seal serve seven seventh spirit stand taken testimony thereof things third thousand tion true trumpet unto vial vision voice whereby whole witnesses woman worship wrath written
29. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
56. oldal - And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
102. oldal - AND I heard a great voice out of the temple, saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
111. oldal - And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
109. oldal - And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast ; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
80. oldal - And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
55. oldal - But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
79. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people ; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
106. oldal - And I heard the Angel of the waters say, " Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink ; for they are worthy.