Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit ancient apostles argument authority Barronius beast believe bible bishop of Rome Bishop Purcell blood body brethren called Campbell canon century christian church of Rome clergy communion confession council of Nice council of Trent decrees divine doctrine Donatists earth ecclesiastical emperor Episcopalians error eucharist Eusebius fact father flesh gentleman give gospel Greek Gregory head hear heaven heretics holy human infallible institution Irenaeus Jansenists Jesuits Jesus Christ Jews John king kingdom Latin learned Ligori Lord moral never Novatians oath opponent Pagan Paul Paulicians persecution person Peter pontiff pope preached priest proof proposition Protestant Protestantism prove question quoted reason religion religious Roman Catholic church Roman church rule of faith sacrament saints Savior says scripture sect shew sins speaks spirit successors temporal Tertullian Testament testimony thee thing thou tion transubstantiation true truth whole words
239. oldal - They went out from us, but they were not of us ; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us : but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
226. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool : his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
289. oldal - As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father : so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven ; not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead : he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
218. oldal - He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
62. oldal - For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood ; but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.
306. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus, the same night in which he was betrayed, took bread: and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
227. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
226. oldal - ... the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool; his throne was like the fiery flame and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him; thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set and the books were opened.