Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Universalism as it Is: Or, Text Book of Modern Universalism in America
Edwin Francis Hatfield
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
Universalism as It Is; Or, Text Book of Modern Universalism in America
Edwin F. 1807-1883 Hatfield
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according adds admit apostles appears Atonement Balfour Ballou become believe Bible body called cause character Christ Christian church common consequence course creed death deny deserved devil distinct divine doctrine earth effect endless eternal everlasting evidence evil existence fact faith Father favor future give Gospel happiness heart heaven holy human idea immortal Jesus judgment justice language least less maintain mankind matter means mind misery moral nature necessary never notion observance once opinion original passage penalty person Plain preach preachers present prove punishment question reader reason received reference regard remarks respect resurrection salvation Savior says Scripture sect sense sinner sins societies soul speak spirit sufferings supposed taught teach thing thought tion true truth Universalism Universalists views whole wicked writer
214. oldal - But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: and thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
99. oldal - Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: In the morning they are like grass which groweth up. In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up ; In the evening it is cut down, and withereth. For we are consumed by thine anger, And by thy wrath are we troubled. Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, Our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
260. oldal - But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
282. oldal - Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
231. oldal - And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God"? art thou come hither to torment us before the time ? 30 And there was, a good way off from them, an herd of many swine feeding.
165. oldal - But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his stripes we are healed.
138. oldal - For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm. They are not in trouble as other men ; neither are they plagued like other men.
55. oldal - Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
272. oldal - But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.