Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accidents according actions affections angels appetites baptism baptized become believe blessed body called charity child Christ Christian church commanded concerning condition consider consideration covenant danger death desires devil discourse Divine duty enter eternal evil excellent expressed eyes faith Father fear give glory God's grace greater greatest hand hath heart heaven holy holy Jesus honour hopes human infants innocence instances interest Jesus John kingdom less light live Lord lust manner means mother mystery nature necessary necessity never obedience observation offices ourselves pardon passion Paul perfect persons piety pleased prayer present prince principle promise proportion reason receive religion repentance sacrament secure sense serve sins soul Spirit suffer temple temptation thee things thou thoughts tion understanding unless unto virtue whole
48. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us. And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
428. oldal - For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
367. oldal - Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him ; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.
127. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.
458. oldal - For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
21. oldal - And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.
13. oldal - But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife ; for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
415. oldal - Seeing then, that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought we to be in all holy conversation and godliness...
143. oldal - Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the Passover. And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast. And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem ; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it. But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey...