Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels appeared bear became bless blest blood born breast bright bring cease cheer Christ Christian Church clouds collection composed compositions Contributed cross crown darkness dear death died Divine earth edition eternal eyes face faith fall Father fear feel feet Friend give glorious glory grace hand happy hast hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour hymn Jesus John King Lamb land light live London look Lord meet morning never night o'er once original pain path peace Poems praise prayer present published raise reign rest rise sacred saints Saviour seek shine sing sins skies song soon sorrow soul Spirit stand strength sweet tears tell Thee Thine things Thou Thou art thought throne trust voice volume
352. oldal - Forgive me, Lord, for Thy dear Son, The ill that I this day have done ; That with the world, myself, and Thee, I, ere I sleep, at peace may be.
110. oldal - THE Assyrian came down like the wolf on the fold, And his cohorts were gleaming in purple and gold; And the sheen of their spears was like stars on the sea, When the blue wave rolls nightly on deep Galilee.
571. oldal - There is a land of pure delight, Where saints immortal reign, Infinite day excludes the night, And pleasures banish pain.
652. oldal - How firm a foundation, ye saints of the Lord, Is laid for your faith in his excellent word ! What more can he say than to you he hath said ? You, who unto Jesus for refuge have fled.
419. oldal - THOU art, O GOD, the life and light Of all this wondrous world we see ; Its glow by day, its smile by night, Are but reflections caught from Thee. Where'er we turn, thy glories shine, And all things fair and bright are Thine...
352. oldal - Lord, I my vows to Thee renew ; Scatter my sins as morning dew ! Guard my first springs of thought and will, And with Thyself my spirit fill! Direct, control, suggest this day All I design, or do, or say, That all my powers, with all their might, In Thy sole glory may unite ! Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!
110. oldal - Like the leaves of the forest when summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen; Like the leaves of the forest when autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. For the angel of death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he pass'd; And the eyes of the sleepers wax'd deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still...
492. oldal - SWEET the moments, rich in blessing, Which before the cross I spend, Life, and health, and peace possessing, From the sinner's dying Friend. 2 Here I'll sit for ever viewing Mercy's streams, in streams of blood ; Precious drops ! my soul bedewing, Plead and claim my peace with God.