Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ALMIGHTY Amen angels Answer appointed beginning behold believe beseech thee Bishop bless blood body bring brought called cast child Christ our Lord church Collect comfort commandments communion dead death deliver desire disciples drink earth Epistle everlasting evil faith Father fear flesh follow give given glory Gospel grace grant hand hath hear heard heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost Jesus Christ John judge keep King kingdom Lesson light live look mercy mind Minister offer peace persons Peter praise pray Prayer Priest Psalm receive righteousness Saint saith Saviour say unto sent servant shew sins soul speak Spirit stand Sunday thanks thine things thou thou hast Thou shalt thy holy true trust truth turn unto thee voice
99. oldal - O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken, ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?" And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
117. oldal - But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice : and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him : for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
211. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, unto Whom all hearts be open, all desires known, and from . Whom no secrets are hid ; Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of Thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love Thee, and worthily magnify Thy holy Name ; through Christ our Lord. Amen.
234. oldal - It is very meet, right, and our bounden duty, that we should at all times, and in all places, give thanks unto thee, O Lord, Holy Father, Almighty, Everlasting God.
25. oldal - LORD, our heavenly ,Father, Almighty > and everlasting God, who hast safely brought us to the beginning of this day ; De(fend us in the same with thy mighty power ; and grant » that this day we fall into no ,sin, neither run into ,any kind of danger ; but » that all our doings may be ordered by ,thy governance, to do always » that > is ,righteous in thy sight ; through Jesus ,Christ > our Lord. Amen.
58. oldal - The Son of man goeth as it is written of him : but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed ! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
138. oldal - Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
197. oldal - And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with : but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give ; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
142. oldal - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.