Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear Association attended Auxiliary become believe Bible Society blessing Board brethren called cause Christ Christian church Committee communication congregation consider continued conversation copies desire distributed divine duty effect engaged establishment exertions expected expressed faith feel Female formed friends give given Gospel hand happy hear heart Holy hope hundred important increase Institution instruction interesting islands Jesus kind knowledge labours ladies language late letter live Lord means meeting mind ministers mission Missionary months nature never object observed persons pleasure poor prayer preaching present printed reason received religion religious Report respect Sabbath salvation Scriptures sent soon souls spirit success teachers Testament things tion town Tracts truth United whole wish young
244. oldal - The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
46. oldal - And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee : though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid ; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song ; he also is become my salvation.
659. oldal - My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass : Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
84. oldal - Go to now, ye that say, To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain : whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
431. oldal - Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities : Thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, A tabernacle that shall not be taken down ; Not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, Neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.
80. oldal - And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
287. oldal - I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
379. oldal - A man's heart deviseth his way : but the LORD directeth his steps.