Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appears Ben Jonson bibliography Booksellers Bream's Buildings British Museum called catalogue century Chancery Chancery Lane Charles Church cloth collection contains copy correspondent crown 8vo daughter Dictionary died edition Edward England English engraved Everard Home father FRANCIS French George give given Gordon Goodwin Hall Henry History Illustrations Index inscription interesting issued James John John Chalkhill John Pickford King Lady Lane late letter Library literature London Lord marriage married Mary ment mentioned Messrs Newbourne Northamptonshire Office original Oxford paper parish poem poet portrait Poultry Compter present printed probably Prof published Queen queries quotation quoted readers record reference Register Road Robert Robert Pierpoint Royal Scotland Shakespeare Skeat Society split infinitive Street Thomas tion translation verse vols volume West Haddon William word writer
128. oldal - Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne, — Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown, Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
281. oldal - Rules to know when the Moveable Feasts and Holy-days begin. EASTER-DAY, on which the rest depend, is always the first Sunday after the full moon which happens upon or next after the twenty-first day of March, and if the full moon happens upon a Sunday, Easter Day is the Sunday after.
151. oldal - Rightly to be great Is not to stir without great argument, But greatly to find quarrel in a straw When honour's at the stake.
298. oldal - I must endeavour to keep a margin in my book open, to add here and there a note in shorthand with my own hand. And so I betake myself to that course, which is almost as much as to see myself go into my grave : for which, and all the discomforts that will accompany my being blind, the good God prepare me !
11. oldal - Come, bring with a noise, My merry, merry boys, The Christmas log to the firing ; While my good dame, she Bids ye all be free, And drink to your hearts
245. oldal - For instance, the doctrine of a Trinity is found both in the East and in the West ; so is the ceremony of washing ; so is the rite of sacrifice. The doctrine of the Divine Word...
24. oldal - And he said unto them, I am an Hebrew; and I fear the Lord, the God of heaven, which hath made the sea and the dry land.
81. oldal - FILL for me a brimming bowl And let me in it drown my soul : But put therein some drug, designed To Banish Women from my mind : For I want not the stream inspiring That fills the mind with — fond desiring, But I want as deep a draught As e'er from Lethe's wave was quaffd ; From my despairing heart to charm 8 ere di S lincourt.