Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according affections Almighty appear appointed assured attend authority believe blessed body called character Christ Christian church comfort coming commandments concerning consider continue darkness dead death desire devotion DISCOURSE Divine duty earth evil example eyes faith fall Father fear fruits give given glory God's grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Scriptures Holy Spirit honour hope human humble instruction Jesus judge judgment keep kind king kingdom knowledge light live Lord manner matter means mind nature never obedience observe offer ourselves peace perfect person practice prayer present promise prophet providence reason receive regard religion religious righteousness Saint salvation sense servants sincere sins soul teach thee things thou thought true truth unto whole wisdom worship
246. oldal - For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
122. oldal - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house ; and his windows being open in his chamber * toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
128. oldal - Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud : and he shall hear my voice.
146. oldal - For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, "Go," and he goeth; and to another, "Come," and he cometh; and to my servant, "Do this,
157. oldal - And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven ; but the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into utter darkness ; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
81. oldal - Create in me a clean heart, O God; And renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; And take not thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; And uphold me with thy free Spirit.
24. oldal - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
121. oldal - All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellors, and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any God or man for thirty days, save of thee, O king, he shall be cast into the den of lions.
132. oldal - Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. **And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.