Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts afforded already altogether Ananias answer Antioch Apostles appears Barnabas believed brethren brought called cause CHAPTER character charge chief Christ Christian Church circumcision circumstances comes command continued conversion course Damascus disciples doctrine effect Elders employed Epistle evidence eyes false followed Gentiles given giving Gospel hands heard hearing historian important instance James Jerusalem Jesus Jews judge known least less letter light Lord manner matter means mentioned mind miracles nature necessary object occasion particular passed Paul Paul's performed person Peter preaching present probable produced proof question reason received regarded relation religion rendered reported respect Saint says seems seen sent sort speaking speech spirit story sufficient supposed taken temple thing thou tion took true unto vision whole
107. oldal - After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down ; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up : that the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom My Name is called, saith the Lord, Who doeth all these things.
17. oldal - Which thing I also did in Jerusalem : and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests ; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme ; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.
17. oldal - And I said, Who art thou, Lord ? And he said, I am Jesus, whom thou persecutest. But rise and stand upon thy feet; for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee...
188. oldal - But when I saw that they walked not uprightly, according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter, before them all ; If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews...
188. oldal - Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law : _ for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
369. oldal - Having, therefore, obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come ; 23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.
139. oldal - But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, 'and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus.
394. oldal - So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.
173. oldal - And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; and put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.