The Metropolis Local Management Acts: To which is Added an Appendix Containing Other Statutes Relating to the Powers and Duties of the Metropolitan Board of Works, Vestries and District Boards of the Metropolis : with Table of Cases, Notes, and Index
Shaw, 1880 - 745 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Metropolis Local Management Acts: To Which Is Added an Appendix ...
Edmund Humphrey Woolrych
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
19 Vict affect aforesaid alter Amendment amount appeal apply appointed assessed authority body building bye-laws cause charged Commences commissioners common consent consolidated construction contained continue Corporation costs court deemed directed district board drainage duties elected enactment erected exceeding execution expenses extend feet fire fund give given ground Health held hundred Improvement inches included incurred interest justice land lawful levied liable limits Loans London Management manner matter means ment mentioned metropolis metropolitan board months necessary notice occupier owner paid parish parliament party passing payment penalty person poor powers premises present proceedings provisions Railway raised recovered referred regulations relating repealed respect Road schedule sewers street supply surveyor term Thames therein thereof tion vested vestry or district Vict wall
423. oldal - means the Act of the session of the eleventh and twelfth years of the reign of Her present Majesty, chapter forty-three, intituled " An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales, with respect to summary convictions and orders...
539. oldal - Ireland, within the police district of Dublin metropolis, the Acts regulating the powers and duties of justices of the peace for such district, or of the police of such district ; and elsewhere in Ireland, the Petty Sessions (Ireland) Act, 1851...
259. oldal - Act, 1882, and section twenty-five of the Act of the session of the twenty-fourth and twenty-fifth years of the reign of Her present Majesty, chapter ninety-eight, intituled "An Act to consolidate and amend the Statute Law of England and Ireland relating to indictable offences by forgery...
593. oldal - ... that he had no reason to believe at the time when he sold it that the article was otherwise, and that he sold it in the same state as when he purchased it, he shull be discharged from the prosecution, but shall be liable to pay the costs incurred by the prosecutor, unless he shall have given due notice to him that he will rely on the above defence.
366. oldal - Jurisdiction, when hearing and determining an information or complaint, in respect of any offence under this Act, shall be constituted either of two or more Justices of the Peace in Petty Sessions sitting at a place appointed for holding Petty Sessions, or of some magistrate or officer sitting alone or with others at some Court or other place appointed for the administration of justice...
662. oldal - Court to take possession of it, he shall, in addition to any other punishment to which he may be subject, be guilty of a contempt of court, and may be punished accordingly.
628. oldal - Sums, together with the reasonable Charges of taking and keeping the said Distress, shall not be paid, that then you do sell the said Goods...
518. oldal - Any rules made in pursuance of this section shall be deemed to be within the powers conferred by this Act, and shall be of the same force as if enacted in this Act, and shall be judicially noticed.
486. oldal - London, the town council of any borough for the time being subject to the act of the session of the fifth and sixth years of the reign of King William the Fourth, chapter seventy-six, intituled " An Act to provide for the Regulation of Municipal Corporations in England and Wales...
365. oldal - An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales with respect to summary convictions and orders," inclusive of any Acts amending the same.