Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according Acts angels baptized Behold believe blessed blood body bread called church commandment covenant curse dead death desire Deut doth duties earth evil eyes faith Father fear flesh gave give given glory grace hand hath hear heart heaven holy Holy Ghost honour Israel James Jesus Christ John judge judgment keep Kings known live Lord Lord Jesus Lord's Luke Matt ment nature ourselves perfect Phil pray prayer promise Prov received righteousness Sabbath saith salvation saved sins soul speak Spirit teach thanks thee Thess thine things thou hast thou shalt thought truth unto viii voice walk wherein worship wrath xvii xxii xxiii
351. oldal - And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
175. oldal - What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much long-suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction ; and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory...
178. oldal - Bless the LORD, ye his angels, That excel in strength, that do his commandments, Hearkening unto the voice of his word.
175. oldal - For He saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
351. oldal - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance; but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear; he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire...
210. oldal - And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation ; and not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.
341. oldal - Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils : ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
327. oldal - Then Peter said unto them, Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
214. oldal - These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them. 37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him: ^ that the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
224. oldal - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.