Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Catholic's Pocket Prayer-Book; Compiled from Approved Sources
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
The Catholic's Pocket Prayer-Book: Compiled from Approved Sources
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
accept according adorable Almighty altar Amen angels assistance believe beseech Thee blessed blood body Church confess contrition cross dead death deliver desire Deus devotion didst divine Dominus earth ejus enemies eternal everlasting evil faith Father favor forgive give glorious glory Gospel graciously grant hand hath hear Heart of Jesus heaven Holy Ghost honor hope infinite iniquities Jesus Christ June justice kneel Lamb light live look Lord Mary Mass Mother mystery never nobis obtain offended Thee offer pardon passion Patri peace praise pray prayers present Priest Psalm receive Redeemer sacrament sacred Saints salvation Saviour shalt sinners sins sorrow soul spirit STATION sufferings takest thanks Thine things Thou art Thou hast Thou wouldst Thy grace Thy holy tion turned unite unto Virgin vouchsafe wash whole worthy
14. oldal - Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness...
62. oldal - He was in the world: and the world was made by him: and the world knew him not. He came unto his own: and his own received him not. But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name. Who are born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
13. oldal - Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women. And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
162. oldal - Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, saying ; Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
78. oldal - I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets.
45. oldal - Father; by whom all things were made; who for us men and for our salvation came down from Heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into Heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And He shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead, whose Kingdom shall have no end.
99. oldal - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him : and without him was made nothing that was made. In him was life ; and the life was the light of men : and the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
45. oldal - Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible : and in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages : God of God ; Light of light ; true God of true God ; begotten, not made ; consubstantial to the Father, by whom all things were made...
77. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made; Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary And was made man; And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
129. oldal - MAGNIFICAT: anima mea Dominum. Et exultavit spiritus meus : in Deo salutari meo. Quia respexit humilitatem ancillae suae : ecce enim ex hoc beatam me dicent omnes generationes. Quia fecit mihi magna qui potens est : et sanctum nomen ejus. Et misericordia ejus a progenie in progenies : timentibus eum. Fecit potentiam in brachio suo : dispersit superbos mente cordis sui. Deposuit potentes de sede : et exaltavit humiles.