Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam affections angels Apostle appears attention become behold believe blessed blood body called character Christ Jesus christians comfort conscience consider conversation convictions corrupt covenant created creature death divine doctrine duty earth enter eternal evidence evil existence experience express eyes faith Father feel felicity forever former give given glorious glory gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven Hence holy Holy Ghost honor hope important infinite iniquity Jehovah Jesus Christ knowledge light live look Lord manner matter mind nature never obedience object observe original perfect person pleasure praise precious present principle promises reason receive regeneration religion repentance respect righteousness saints salvation saving Saviour scriptures Secondly sinners sins soul Spirit sufferings sure thee things thou thoughts tion true truth turn unto whole wicked wonderful
71. oldal - For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
168. oldal - Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation : my God will hear me.
16. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
309. oldal - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
69. oldal - And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock : and it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: and I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts : but my face shall not be seen.
179. oldal - For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you and for them at Laodicea and for as many as have not seen my face in the , flesh...
178. oldal - And the Spirit and the bride say, come. And let him that heareth, say, come. And let him that is athirst, come; and whosoever will, let him come and take of the water of life freely.
370. oldal - Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour ; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
141. oldal - The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond : it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars ; whilst their children remember their altars and their groves by the green trees upon the high hills.