Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Literary Frivolities, Fancies, Follies and Frolics (Classic Reprint)
William T. Dobson
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
acrostic alliteration amusement anagram appeared beautiful beginning called Charles cloth extra COLLINS Coloured Complete containing Crown 8vo curious death doth earth Echo Edited English example fair French gilt give given hand head heart Heaven History hundred Illustrations JAMES John kind King lady Latin leave letter light lines literary live look Lord Mary meaning meet mind nature never night Notes numerous original passage piece play poem poet poetry poor Portrait present printed produced published Queen reader reference rhyme Shakespeare shows side song soul sound specimen Stories Studentes style sweet tears tell thee things thou thought tion Tipperary true turned verse Vols volume WILKIE writing written wrote
9. oldal - Syntax's (Dr.) Three Tours, In Search of the Picturesque, in Search of Consolation, and in Search of a Wife.
281. oldal - FAED, GOODALL, HEMSLEY, HORSLEY, MARKS, NICHOLLS, Sir NOEL PATON, PICKERSGILL, G. SMITH, MARCUS STONE, SOLOMON, STRAIGHT, EM WARD, and WARREN. All engraved on Steel in the highest style of Art. Edited, with Notices of the Artists, by SYDNEY ARMYTAGE, MA " This book is well got up, and good engravings by Jeens, L-umb Stocks, and others, bring back to us Royal Academy Exhibitions of past years.
289. oldal - Shelley's Early Poems, and Queen Mab, with Essay by LEIGH HUNT. Shelley's Later Poems : Laon and Cythna, &c. Shelley's Posthumous Poems, the Shelley Papers, &c. Shelley's Prose Works, including A Refutation of Deism, Zastrozzi, St. Irvyne, &c.
285. oldal - Comic Almanack. Complete in Two SERIES : The FIRST from 1835 to 1843 ; the SECOND from 1844 to 1853. A Gathering of the BEST HUMOUR of THACKERAY, HOOD, MAYHEW, ALBERT SMITH, A'BECKETT, ROBERT BROUGH, &c. With 2,000 Woodcuts and Steel Engravings by CRUIKSHANK, HINE, LANDELLS, &c.
5. oldal - Our Place among Infinities: A Series of Essays contrasting our Little Abode in Space and Time with the Infinities Around us.
169. oldal - A combination and a form, indeed, Where every god did seem to set his seal, To give the world assurance of a man: This was your husband.
29. oldal - SLOW sinks, more lovely ere his race be run, ^ Along Morea's hills the setting sun ; Not, as in Northern climes, obscurely bright, But one unclouded blaze of living light ! O'er the hushed deep the yellow beam he throws, Gilds the green wave, that trembles as it glows.
285. oldal - Cyclopaedia of Costume ; or, A Dictionary of Dress — Regal, Ecclesiastical, Civil, and Military — from the Earliest Period in England to the reign of George the Third. Including Notices of Contemporaneous Fashions on the Continent, and a General History of the Costumes of the Principal Countries of Europe. By JR PLANCHE, Somerset Herald.
7. oldal - SHAKESPEARE'S Comedies, Histories, and Tragedies. Published according to the true Originall Copies. London, Printed by ISAAC IAGGARD and ED. BLOUNT. 1623.— A Reproduction of the extremely rare original, in reduced facsimile, by a photographic process — ensuring the strictest accuracy in every detail. Small 8vo, half-Roxburghe, 7s.