Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appeared arrived asked attend blessing boys brought called Chief Christ Christian Church Class Coll continued conversation desire distance Ditto Divine English feel five formed four Friday friends gave girls give given Gospel ground half past hear heard heart hope instruction interesting Jesus July June labours land late leave live look Lord March means Meeting miles mind Mission Missionaries Mond months morning Natives night o'clock observed passed persons pleased poor prayers present proceeded promised received Report respecting rest river School Scriptures seemed Sermons Service short showed side soon speak Station Sund Sunday taken things thought Thurs tion to-day told took town Tracts Tues village whole wish Worship write young
51. oldal - Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; and whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
52. oldal - Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the LORD, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters saith the LORD Almighty...
116. oldal - By faith he [Abraham] sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: for he looked for a city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
162. oldal - WHERE two or three with sweet accord "Obedient to their sovereign Lord, " Meet to recount his acts of grace, " And offer solemn prayer and praise ; 2 " There," says the Saviour, " will I be, " Amid this little company ; "To them unveil my smiling face, " And shed my glories round the place.
88. oldal - Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.
86. oldal - That the Report, an Abstract of which has been read, be received and printed under the direction of the Committee...
215. oldal - Sweet to look inward and attend The whispers of his love ; Sweet to look upward to the place, Where Jesus pleads above.