Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear attended authority become believe Bible Bishop blessed body called Catholic cause character Christ Christian church conduct consider continued dear death desire divine doctrine duty effect established evil expressed faith Father fear feel friends give given glory gospel grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven Hibernian holy hope important instruction interest Jesus labours learned letter light live look Lord means meet ment mind minister nature never object observed passed peace persons poor practice prayer preached present principles Protestant question reason received religion religious respect Scriptures Society soon soul speak spirit suffer sure things thou thought tion true truth unto whole wish
25. oldal - What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
53. oldal - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD GOD had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath GOD said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden...
93. oldal - But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping. And as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
48. oldal - He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
175. oldal - For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
56. oldal - Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him, for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. " Woe unto the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
137. oldal - If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments ; If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments ; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless my loving-kindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
168. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou ? whom seekest thou ? She supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni : which is to say, Master.