Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appears Assembly attended become believe Bible blessing Board body called cause character Christ Christian church collected command Committee congregation consider continued death desire divine doctrines doubt duty effect expect fact faith favour fear feel friends give given gospel grace hand heart holy hope important influence interest Jesus John kind labour land late less letter light Lord manner means meeting ment mind ministers missionary Missions months moral nature never object observed passed pastor persons prayer preached Presbyterian Presbyterian Church present publick reason received regard religion religious remarks respect Sabbath schools Scriptures sent Society souls spirit taken thing thought tion true truth United visited whole worship young
288. oldal - ... for I, the Lord thy God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
521. oldal - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
301. oldal - Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.
97. oldal - The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
256. oldal - AND in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
209. oldal - And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone; for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought ; but if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it ; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
241. oldal - That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the word of life; ...That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you...
157. oldal - For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly ; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
192. oldal - O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.