Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts angels apostle appears assert Augustine authority belongs blessings body called cause certainly Christ Church commands common concerning confess confirmed consider corrupt David death Deity derive desire directed Divine doctrine earth error essence eternal evident evil expression eyes faith Father favour fear flesh follows frequently give given glory Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy honour human ignorance immediately Isaiah Jews John judgment kind kingdom knowledge light live Lord manifested manner means mind Moses nature necessary never object observation opinion original ourselves passage Paul persons possessed present proceed promise prophets prove providence Psalm punishment reason received relates remains respect righteousness salvation says Scripture sense sins soul speak Spirit sufficient teaches testimony things thou tion true truth understanding unless unto whence Wherefore whole wisdom worship
532. oldal - Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me. It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven.
385. oldal - The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
453. oldal - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
463. oldal - Happy art thou, O Israel : who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency ! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee ; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.
338. oldal - So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
426. oldal - But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me ; 6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free.
373. oldal - For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
399. oldal - Being, who is infinitely more than an adequate object of all those affections : whom we are commanded to love with all our heart, with all our soul, and with all our mind.