Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able affection affliction appears attending believe beloved better blessed Boston called cause character child Christ Christian church circumstances comfort confidence continually darkness dear dear friend death desire doubt duty earth earthly enabled eternal expect experience faith Father fear feel felt give glory grace hand happiness heart heaven hold holy hope humble husband influence interest Jesus keep late light live look Lord means meet mind mother nature never ourselves parents passed peace perfect person pleased pray prayer precious prepared present principle promises reason received rejoice religion remember removed respect rest Saviour seems sins sister sometimes soon sorrow soul spirit strength strong suffer sure sweet thee things thou thought tion trials trust truth unto weakness whole wish
72. oldal - Could we but climb where Moses stood, And view the landscape o'er, — Not Jordan's stream, nor death's cold flood, Should fright us from the shore.
71. oldal - All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
237. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
208. oldal - Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
39. oldal - Oh! for a closer walk with God, A calm and heavenly frame, A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb!
161. oldal - And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.
333. oldal - If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
237. oldal - Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
32. oldal - Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed : 11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.