Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostles appear appointed attention authority believe Bishop blessed body called cause character charge Christ Christian Church clergy communion continued death desire divine doctrine duty earth England established existence expressed faith father fear feel give given glory God's Gospel grace hand heart Holy hope important interest John knowledge late learned less letter light living London Lord manner means mind minister nature never notice object observed once opinion parish persons practice prayer preached present principles promise question reason received Reformation regard religion religious respect Rome Scripture seems sermon Society soul spirit things thou thought tion true truth unto whole worship
74. oldal - ... by the merits and death of thy Son Jesus Christ, and through faith in his blood, we and all thy whole Church may obtain remission of our sins, and all other benefits of his passion.
252. oldal - And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt.
206. oldal - Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things...
389. oldal - AND in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
542. oldal - OUR Lord Jesus Christ, who hath left power to his church to absolve all sinners who truly repent and believe in him, of his great mercy forgive thee thine offences ! And by his authority committed to me, I absolve thee from all thy sins, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
349. oldal - Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? Let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
389. oldal - And the saying pleased the whole multitude : and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolas a proselyte of Antioch, whom they set before the apostles : and when they had prayed, they laid their hands on them.
108. oldal - For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: For as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth ; So have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.