Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action æther agents Ajalon Aleim appear atoms body called cap of light cause of gravity cause of motion centre centripetal force cherubim Christ circle circumference colours column of light continue covenant curse dark hemisphere Deity Descartes distance dium divine earth ecliptic emblem essence ethereal medium faces fame fense finer fire fluid force Gibeon give globe grains gross air grosser heavens Hebrew Hebrew language impel inertia Jehovah Jews lateral impulse light and spirit Lucretius manner matter means moon nature nearer Newtonian Old Testament orbit orbit round particles philosophy plenum pores pressure Principia principles proportion prove push rays reason resistance revelation round the earth round the sun Rubim says scripture second person shew Sir Isaac Newton solar fire solar light space subtile supposed surther sword Testament thence ther things tion Trinity turn vacuum velocity whence word
325. oldal - Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you : for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.
326. oldal - O send out thy light and thy truth, that they may lead me : and bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy dwelling.
341. oldal - Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them.
82. oldal - The vis inertiae is a passive Principle by which Bodies persist in their Motion or Rest, receive Motion in proportion to the Force impressing it, and resist as much as they are resisted. By this Principle alone there never could have been any Motion in the World.
287. oldal - And though this increase of density may at great distances be exceeding slow, yet if the elastic force of this medium be exceeding great it may suffice to impel bodies from the denser parts of the medium towards the rarer with all that power which we call gravity.
300. oldal - Fermentation, by which the Heart and Blood of Animals are kept in perpetual Motion and Heat; the inward Parts of the Earth are constantly...
242. oldal - Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon, and thou Moon in the valley of Ajalon.