Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Absalom actions Ahab altar Assyria better blood body called carry cast cause charge command danger dares David death divine doth earth Elijah Elisha enemy evil eyes face faithful fall father favor fear follow give glory God's grace Haman hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven Hezekiah holy honor hope Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jews Judah judgment justice king kingdom knew less live look Lord master means mouth nature needs never offender once peace Persian person present priests princes prophet punishment raised receive revenge Saul sends sent servant serve sins Solomon sons soul spirit stand subjects success suffer sure sword taken temple thee thine thing thou thought tion true turn unto wicked wisdom wise yield
73. oldal - And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether God will be gracious to me, that the child may live? But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
220. oldal - I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts : because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left ; and they seek my life to take it away.
459. oldal - Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law : and if I perish, I perish.
250. oldal - And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
422. oldal - If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
313. oldal - And when he had called her, she stood before him. And he said unto him, Say now unto her, Behold, thou hast been careful for us with all this care ; what is to be done for thee ? wouldest thou be spoken for to the king, or to the captain of the host? And she answered, I dwell among mine own people.
158. oldal - Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord : and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man ; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them : they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
309. oldal - Then they said one to another, We do not well : this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace...
460. oldal - And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the sceptre.