Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore almighty angels appear bear Behold blessings blest blood breath bright bring cheerful Christ church command darkness dead dear death deep delight divine dreadful dust dwell dying earth eternal eyes face faith Father fear feet flesh foes formed give glorious glory gospel grace hand hast head hear heart heaven heavenly hell hills holy honours hope hour humble HYMN Jesus join justice keep King known land light live Lord mighty mind mortal nature never night pain pardon peace praise promise PSALM race rage raise reigns rejoice rest rise round sacred saints salvation Saviour shine sing sinners sins skies song sons soul sound sovereign speak Spirit spread stand sweet thee thine thou thoughts throne thy grace thy word tongue trust truth voice wait wonders worship wrath
80. oldal - How happy are our ears, That hear this joyful sound, Which kings and prophets waited for, And sought, but never found...
45. oldal - tis he alone Doth life, and breath, and being give ; We are his work, and not our own ; The sheep that on his pastures live. 3 Enter his gates with songs of joy, With praises to his courts repair ; And make it your divine employ, To pay your thanks and honours there.
38. oldal - O happy souls that pray Where God appoints to hear ! O happy men that pay Their constant service...
43. oldal - He formed the deeps unknown, He gave the seas their bound ; The watery worlds are all his own, And all the solid ground. 3 Come, worship at his throne ; Come, bow before the Lord : We are his work, and not our own, He formed us by his word. 4 To-day attend his voice, Nor dare provoke his rod ; Come, like the people of his choice, And own your gracious God.
110. oldal - Our souls can neither fly nor go To reach eternal joys. 3 In vain we tune our formal songs, In vain we strive to rise ; Hosannas languish on our tongues, And our devotion dies. 4 Dear Lord, and shall we ever live At this poor, dying rate ! Our love so faint, so cold to Thee, And Thine to us so great ! 5 Come, Holy Spirit, heavenly Dove, With all Thy quickening powers ! Come, shed abroad a Saviour's love, And that shall kindle ours.
95. oldal - Jesus, my God ! I know His Name, His Name is all my trust ; Nor will He put my soul to shame, Nor let my hope be lost. 3 Firm as His throne His promise stands, And He can well secure What I've committed to His hands, Till the decisive hour. 4 Then will He own my worthless name Before His Father's face, And in the New Jerusalem Appoint my soul a place.
115. oldal - Could we but climb where Moses stood, And view the landscape o'er, Not Jordan's stream, nor death's cold flood, Should fright us from the shore.
11. oldal - THE heavens declare thy glory Lord ; In every star thy wisdom shines ; But when our eyes behold thy word, We read thy name in fairer lines. 2 The rolling sun, the changing light, And nights and days thy power confess ; But the blest volume thou hast writ, Reveals thy justice and thy grace.
43. oldal - COME, sound His praise abroad, And hymns of glory sing: Jehovah is the sovereign God, The universal King. 2 He formed the deeps unknown ; He gave the seas their bound ; The watery worlds are all His own, And all the solid ground. 3 Come, worship at His throne, Come, bow before the Lord : "We are His work, and not our own, He formed us by His word.