Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
actions affection afford analogy answer appear arise authority behaviour body called capacity carried character Christianity circumstances common concerning consequence consideration considered consists constitution contrary course creatures danger determine direct distinct divine doubt duty equally evidence exercise exist experience express fact follow former further future give given greater happiness hath human implies influence instances interest judge kind lead less likewise living mankind manner matter means mentioned mind misery moral nature necessary notion objections obligations observed occasion ourselves particular passion perhaps persons plainly poor possible practice present principle proof proper proved Providence punishment reason reflection regard relation religion render requires respect revelation scheme Scripture seems self-love sense sort speaking suppose supposition surely things thought tion true truth vice virtue whole
57. oldal - It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.
271. oldal - Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy: but I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you...
68. oldal - Things and actions are what they are, and the consequences of them will be what they will be: why then should we desire to be deceived?
170. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying ; Blessing and honour and glory and power be unto him that sitteth upon the throne and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
272. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
190. oldal - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the LORD'S sake, whether it be to the King as supreme, or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evil-doers, and for the praise of them that do well.
169. oldal - And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation ; and not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.
168. oldal - Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for. See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed to thee in the mount.