The Roman Missal: Translated Into the English Language for the Use of the Laity. To which is Prefixed, an Historical Explanation of the Vestments, Ceremonies, Etc., Appertaining to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass by the Right Rev'd Doctor England. To which is Added the Vespers
E. Cummiskey, 1843 - 18 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Alleluia Almighty altar Amen angels answered apostles behold believe beseech thee Bishop blessed blood body bread bring brought called celebrate Church COLLECT COMM commanded cross dead death delivered Deus didst disciples Domine earth EPISTLE eternal evil faith Father fear festival flesh give given glory GOSPEL grace GRAD grant hands hath head hear heard heart heaven heavenly holy Holy Ghost honour intercession INTROIT Israel Jesus Christ John king LESSON Let us pray light living Lord Lord Jesus martyrs Mary Mass Matt mother mouth mysteries obtain offer peace Peter praise prayers Priest received rejoice saints saith salvation saying SECRET sent sing sins soul speak spirit standing Sunday things thou hast thou shalt Thro thy holy thy mercy thy servants truth unto Virgin voice whole
126. oldal - And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
409. oldal - And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right ; this do, and thou shalt live.
54. oldal - And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David ; and the virgin's name was Mary.
158. oldal - And he said unto him, Thy brother is come ; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
xlviii. oldal - Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers...
279. oldal - They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots.
452. oldal - Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort ; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
299. oldal - A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second and third stories shalt thou make it.