Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted affections angels answer apostle appears believe blessed bring brought called Christ Christian church command concerning consider continue contrary creature death dependence desire devils divine doctrine doth duty earth enemies eternal evident evil excellency exercise eyes faith Father fire follow give given glorious glory God's gospel grace greater guilty hand happiness hath hear heart heaven hell holy honor hope infinite Jesus judge judgment justified keep knowledge light live look Lord manifest manner means mind misery nature never obedience object observe obtain persons prayer punishment reason receive religion respect rest reward righteousness saints salvation saved Scripture seek sense sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer suppose things thou thought true truth understanding unto verse wicked wisdom wrath yourselves
420. oldal - But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you, cannot ; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
127. oldal - Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him; for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
200. oldal - At that day ye shall ask in my name : and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you : for the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
434. oldal - Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath ; "that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the Hope set before us...
311. oldal - And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.
641. oldal - Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us : therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness ; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
368. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne, and the beasts and the elders, and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing.
543. oldal - These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly ; wherefore God is not ashamed to be called...
226. oldal - What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise : for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin ; as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable ; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.