Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts Apostles appears appointed association authority baptism become believe belong bishop body called canon century character Christ Christian Church claim Clement conception Constitutions Crown 8vo deacons distinction divine doctrine doubt early ecclesia episcopate Epistles Eucharist evidence existence expression fact faith Father function gift give given Gospel grace hands Holy idea Ignatius institution Jesus Jewish John kingdom language later letter Lightfoot Lord means ministers ministry natural Note offer ordination organization original passage Pastoral Paul persons Peter position prayer presbyterate presbyters present priest priesthood principle probably prophets question quoted received recognised reference regarded relation represented Roman Rome sacraments says seems sense society speaks spiritual succession supposed teachers teaching term things tion tradition true truth visible whole writes εν και
74. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
184. oldal - Now if he were on earth, he would not be a priest at all? seeing there are those who offer the gifts according to the law...
232. oldal - I say, who were of repute imparted nothing to me: but contrariwise when they saw that I had been intrusted with the gospel of the uncircumcision, even as Peter with the gospel of the circumcision...
73. oldal - They abstain from the eucharist, and from the public offices; because they confess not the eucharist to be the flesh of our Saviour Jesus Christ which suffered for our sins, and which the Father of his goodness raised again from the dead.
207. oldal - And I will clothe him with thy robe, And strengthen him with thy girdle, And I will commit thy government into his hand: And he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, And to the house of Judah.