Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
active affection answer appear bear beauty become believer belong better blessed bright called cause cheer Christ Christian Church confidence courage cultivate daily dark difficulties duty earnest earth evil faith Father fear feeling fitted forget frequently fruit give given glory God's grace hand happy hard hath heart heaven Holy hope hour influence Jesus kind labors land less light living look Lord Lord's Master mind nature never perform position praise pray prayer present principle rejoicing rest reward rise servants serve single social society sorrows soul speak spirit stand strength strong struggle success suffer sweet sympathy tell tender thank thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto waiting warfare watch weary wisdom woman
129. oldal - What mean ye to weep, and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.
31. oldal - I would not have the restless will That hurries to and fro, Seeking for some great thing to do, Or secret thing to know ; I would be treated as a child, And guided where I go.
106. oldal - On which ground, too, let him who gropes painfully in darkness or uncertain light, and prays vehemently that the dawn may ripen into day, lay this other precept well to heart, which to me was of invaluable service: 'Do the duty which lies nearest thee,' which thou knowest to be a duty!
103. oldal - Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give ; not grudgingly, or of necessity : for God loveth a cheerful giver.
7. oldal - Our eyelids: other creatures all day long Rove idle, unemployed, and less need rest; Man hath his daily work of body or mind Appointed, which declares his dignity, And the regard of heaven on all his ways; While other animals unactive range, And of their doings God takes no account.
113. oldal - Why, therefore, should we do ourselves this wrong, Or others — that we are not always strong; That we are ever overborne with care ; That we should ever weak or heartless be, Anxious or troubled, when with us is prayer, And joy, and strength, and courage, are with Thee ? A GARDEN so well watered before morn Is hotly up, that not the swart sun's blaze.
103. oldal - And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: (as it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.
83. oldal - All the means of action — The shapeless masses, the materials — Lie everywhere about us. What we need Is the celestial fire to change the flint Into transparent crystal, bright and clear. That fire is genius!