Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Theology: Explained and Defended in a Series of Sermons, 1. kötet
Timothy Dwight,Sereno Edwards Dwight,John Trumbull
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Theology; Explained and Defended in a Series of Sermons;, 1. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according admitted affections Apostles appear atonement become believe benevolence blessings called cause character Christ Christian Church command complete concerning conduct consequence considered course creatures death directed discourse divine doctrine duty equally eternal evidence evil example excellence exercise exhibited existence fact faith Father final furnished give given glorious glory Gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven Holy hope human importance infinite influence instances Jews John justified kind knowledge language less living Lord mankind manner means mind miracles moral nature necessary never obedience object observations original particularly passage Paul perfect person possessed preaching present promise proof proper prove reason receive regard regeneration render respect says Scriptures sense sinner sins soul Spirit sufferings supposed taught things thought tion true truth Universe unto virtue virtuous whole wisdom
326. oldal - And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge.
48. oldal - And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, Which men deliver to one that is learned, Saying, Read this, I pray thee: And he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, Saying, Read this, I pray thee : And he saith, I am not learned.
164. oldal - And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to-day and to-morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.
92. oldal - Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow-citizens with the saints, and of the household of God ; and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: in whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
150. oldal - So also Christ glorified not Himself to be made an high priest; but He that said unto Him, Thou art My Son, to-day have I begotten Thee.
71. oldal - Christ, and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ, to the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known, by the church, the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord ; in whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
14. oldal - Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
343. oldal - Christ; according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love ; having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the Beloved...