Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2d edit 4th edit added American ancient answer appendix Benjamin bishop Boston British causes character Charles Christian church collection comedy complete concerning containing critical David delivered dictionary discourse diseases dissertation doctrine Dublin Edinburgh Edward elements England English essay Estate Francis French George German Gift Greek Henry human illustrated improvement inquiry introduction James John Joseph king language late Latin lectures letter Library Lord M. D. London memoirs method moral natural history nature notes observations original Oxford Paris Pennsylvania persons Peter Philadelphia philosophy plates poem political practical preached present principles progress published Quakers relating religion remarks Report Richard Robert Samuel sermon sketch Smith society subjects Thomas tion Translated Translated into English treatise United various verse vols William written York young
529. oldal - History of New York, from the beginning of the World to the End of the Dutch Dynasty.
439. oldal - The Poetical Decameron, or ten Conversations on English Poets and Poetry, particularly of the Reigns of Elizabeth and James I.
265. oldal - A MANUAL OF CHEMISTRY; containing the principal Facts of the Science, arranged in the order in which they are discussed and illustrated in the Lectures at the Royal Institution.
189. oldal - Hermippus Redivivus ; or, the sage's triumph over old age and the grave. Wherein a method is laid down for prolonging -the life and vigour of man. Including a commentary upon an ancient inscription, in which this great secret is revealed ; supported by numerous authorities.
535. oldal - SIR EDWARD SEAWARD'S NARRATIVE OF HIS SHIPWRECK, and consequent Discovery of certain Islands in the Caribbean Sea: with a detail of many extraordinary and highly interesting Events in his Life, from 1733 to 1749, as written in his own Diary. Edited by Miss JANE PORTER.
361. oldal - LANZI'S History of Painting In Italy, from the Period of the Revival of the Fine Arts to the End of the i8th Century.
590. oldal - York, as their medical department, under the name of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
286. oldal - Experiments upon Vegetables, discovering their great power of purifying the common air in the sunshine and of injuring it in the shade and at night; to which is joined a new method of examining the accurate degree of salubrity of the atmosphere.