Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham actions affected ancient answer appears applied argument authority better bishop blessing called charge Christ Christian church civil coming common concerned consequence consider covenant curse difference doctrine duty earth epistle established evidence evil expect expression fall father follow founded give given God's gospel ground hands head hopes instance intended interpretation Israel Jacob Jews Judah judge judgment king kingdom land light lived Lord lordship magistrate manner matter meaning mentioned Moses nature never notion oath observed opinion particular passage person Peter plain present principles promise proper prophecy prophets punishments question reason received regard relating religion residence respect sacrament seed sense sermon serpent speak stand suppose tells temporal thee thing thou tion tribes true truth unto whole
255. oldal - Hast thou given the horse strength? hast thou clothed his neck with thunder? Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper ? the glory of his nostrils is terrible. He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet the armed men. He mocketh at fear, and is not affrighted ; neither turneth he back from the sword.
112. oldal - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth ; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
169. oldal - Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule, and all authority, and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
59. oldal - And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect.
244. oldal - They which builded on the wall, and they that bare burdens, with those that laded, every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other hand held a weapon.
68. oldal - And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed.
255. oldal - I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: The horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation : He is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation ; My father's God, and I will exalt him. The Lord is a man of war: The Lord is his name.
94. oldal - For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free ; which is the mother of us all.
172. oldal - Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book! That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!
57. oldal - Remember the former things of old: For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times the things that are not yet done, Saying, My counsel shall stand, And I will do all my pleasure...