Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron according Almighty apostle appears bear behold believe blessed blood bread bring brought called camp children of Israel Christ Christian command continually death desire divine doubt dwell earth Egyptians enter evidently Exodus EXPOSITION face faith Father fear feast feeling fire follow give glory God's grace hand hardened hath heart heaven holy honour important Israelites Jehovah Jesus judgment keep land of Egypt live look Lord said unto mind morning mount nature never night offering once pass Pharaoh portion prayer present probably promise remain rest sabbath Saviour seen servants serve sight sins soul spake speak Spirit surely thee things thou hast thou shalt thought throughout told took true truth turned unto Moses unto the Lord verse whole wilderness wonderful
148. oldal - And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire : and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
173. oldal - But Moses' hands were heavy ; and they took a stone, and put it under- him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
164. oldal - To-morrow is the rest of the holy Sabbath unto the Lord: bake that which ye will bake to-day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.
235. oldal - And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty...
141. oldal - But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. 30 Thus the LORD saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore.
34. oldal - And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
205. oldal - I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiff-necked people ; now, therefore, let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them ; and I will make of thee a great nation.
243. oldal - Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we Thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto Thee ? Then shall He answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to Me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment : but the righteous into life eternal.