Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able affections apostle appear attention become believe blessed body called Christ Christian Church comfort commanded condition conduct consider continually creatures death desire direct distress divine duty earth earthly entirely eternal everlasting evil expect express faith Father fear felicity follow future give glorious glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hear heart heaven heavenly holy honour human humble immortality Jesus judgment light live Lord mankind manner means mercy mind misery mortal nature necessary never obedience observed offered ourselves peace perfect person prayer present promise providence pure reason receive Redeemer religion respect rest reward righteous sacred salvation Saviour Scriptures sinners sins soul spirit stand strength surely tender thee things thou tion true truth universe unto vice virtue walk weak whole wicked wisdom wise
396. oldal - Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it? 'And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, "Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
196. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be meat in mine house, And prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, If I will not open you the windows of heaven, And pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
304. oldal - What think ye of Christ? whose son is he?" They say unto him, " The son of David." He saith unto them, " How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool ? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
257. oldal - And Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, which were of them that searched the land, rent their clothes : and they spake unto all the company of the children of Israel, saying, The land, which we passed through to search it, is an exceeding good land. If the Lord delight in us, then He will bring us into this land, and give it us ; a land which floweth with milk and honey.
260. oldal - Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever. Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most Mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. And in thy majesty ride prosperously, because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
347. oldal - Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this, last, even as unto thee. Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own ? Is thine eye evil, because I am good ? "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
6. oldal - Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
383. oldal - The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips : he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.
276. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
15. oldal - Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.