Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostles appears Assyria attention become believe Bible body called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances considered course death desire divine doctrine doubt earth effect evidence existence expression fact faith father feel friends give given glory Gospel hand heart heaven holy hope human important interest Jesus Jews king knowledge land language learned less light lived look Lord manner Mark means ment mind moral nature never object observed opinion original pass passage persons present principles probably prove question readers reason received religion religious remarks respect schools Scriptures Society soul speak spirit supposed things thou thought tion true truth unto volume whole writings
104. oldal - They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not...
323. oldal - The secret things belong unto the LORD our God : but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
285. oldal - And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof.
76. oldal - Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.
330. oldal - Lord. For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken : and so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not ; from henceforth thou shall catch men. And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him.
154. oldal - Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for. See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed to thee in the mount.
151. oldal - For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them : but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
329. oldal - the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship. Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.