Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam angels appear believe blessed blood body bring brought called Christ christian church comes comfort covenant curse dead dear death disciples divine doctrine earth enter eternal everlasting eyes faith Father fear feel feet flesh follow friends give glory gospel grace hands happy head hear heard heart heaven hell Holy Ghost honour Israel Jesus Jesus Christ King kingdom knew Lamb leave live look Lord lost manner means mercy mind ministers Moses nature never offered once pain peace perish person poor pray prayer preach prophets reason receive rest rich righteousness sake salvation Satan saved Saviour scriptures servants shew sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand sufferings tears thee things thou thought true washed whole witness woman
308. oldal - By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season...
236. oldal - Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: they shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; and as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
95. oldal - Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
276. oldal - Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it * And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me ; for I have found the piece which I had lost. Likewise, I say unto you, There is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
11. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and Who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink ; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
290. oldal - And behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying; Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David ! my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
273. oldal - I say unto you that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons which need no repentance.
64. oldal - Is it nothing to you, all ye that pass by? behold, and see if there be any sorrow like unto my sorrow, which is done unto me, wherewith the LORD hath afflicted me in the day of his fierce anger.
114. oldal - There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day; and there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate full of sores, and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.