Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according addressed aids already apostle arguments attack awful become brethren called cause Christian church committed concerning conscience consequently consider conversion course covenant crimes death delay devotion difficulty discourse distinguished divine doctrine duty earth effect enter established example express eyes faith fall Father favour fear Felix follow give glory gospel grace habit hand happy hear heart heaven Hence Holy Spirit hope idea Jesus Christ less live Lord means mind miracles nature never notions objects obtain ourselves Paul perhaps period persons preach present principles promises prove reason received reflection regard religion repentance requires saints salvation Scriptures seek seems sinner soul speak temptations thee things thou thought thousand tion true truth unto vice virtue voice weakness whole wish
187. oldal - And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise : GOD having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.
258. oldal - But ye are come unto Mount Zion ; and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem ; and to an innumerable company of angels ; to the general assembly and church of the first-born, which are written in heaven ; and to God, the Judge of all; and to the spirits of just men made perfect...
203. oldal - Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to hearken than the fat of rams.
19. oldal - prove all things, and to hold fast that which is good
117. oldal - And now go to; I will tell you What I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; And break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down...
150. oldal - Will the Lord cast off for ever? And will he be favourable no more ? Is his mercy clean gone for ever ? Doth his promise fail for evermore ? Hath God forgotten to be gracious ? Hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies...
258. oldal - Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
331. oldal - And when he was gone out into the porch, another maid, saw him, and said unto them, that were there, " This "fellow, was, also, with Jesus of Nazareth." 72 And, again, he denied, with an oath, " I do not know
305. oldal - But he answered and said unto him that told him, " Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?" And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, "Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister and mother.