Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Acts altar answer Apostle appear argument become believe Bible body Bossuet Breton called cause CHAPTER character Christ Christian Church common consider course death divine doctrine doubt Epistle evidence existence expression fact faith Father give given Gospel hand Hebrew Holy human idea importance instance Jesus Jews Jonah language less light live London Lord Malebranche matter means mind moral nature never object once opinion original party passage Paul persons position present priest principle prophet question quotation quoted reason received reference regarded religion religious remarks rendered respect Scripture seems sense shew soul speak spirit supposed taken teaching Testament things thou thought tion translation true truth whole worship writer
66. oldal - For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
453. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
488. oldal - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out : it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire : 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
85. oldal - Whatever crazy sorrow saith, No life that breathes with human breath Has ever truly long'd for death. ' 'Tis life, whereof our nerves are scant, Oh life, not death, for which we pant ; More life, and fuller, that I want.
122. oldal - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me ? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts ; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
136. oldal - For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread...
136. oldal - I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, ' eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
233. oldal - The glory of this latter house shall be greater than that of the former...